Given the ease and savings offered by rechargeable batteries, they are gaining huge popularity among the masses. When we talk about rechargeable batteries, Lithium-ion batteries are the first names that come to mind.
This gives more power and more battery time than most alternatives. However, to maintain power and battery life, you must treat this battery properly and follow certain basic guidelines. By following the simple tips mentioned below, you can keep your cylindrical lithium-ion battery healthy for a longer period of time:
• It is a common misconception that if you use fewer batteries, they will last longer. While almost all batteries have decreased in quality over time, lithium-ion batteries lose power faster if not used for a long time.
Image Source: Google
• Regular charging is good for the health of Lithium-ion batteries. Even when the battery is a little empty, you can fill it again. Don't hesitate to insert the battery into the charger and plug it into electricity.
• Humidity is not good for Lithium-ion batteries. It must be stored and filled in a dry environment. In addition, extreme temperatures must be avoided for batteries. It must be stored in a cold (not too cold) and dry environment.
• Do not fully charge your Lithium-ion battery. Be sure to recharge your battery with at least 25% of the remaining battery. If the battery is fully charged again and again, its performance decreases rapidly.
• When you buy a Lithium-ion battery, be sure to check the date of manufacture. Always buy a newly produced battery.